Nothing in today’s world can survive without energy power. Every little thing requires a certain amount, even a small amount of power supply to operate. Similarly, like lights and fans in the room, to kettles at the office- all operate with energy power.
Hence, energy falls into two categories, renewable and non-renewable. Until now, we all are surviving using non-renewable power energy. Thus, this energy is made using fossil fuels and nuclear elements, extracted from the Earth.
Renewable resources, that help to create powerful energy are, water, wind, geothermal and solar. Moreover, there are other fuels made too using renewable resources, such as coconut oil extracted from natural plants. Furthermore, the extracted oil is reacted with other ingredients to create a biodiesel fuel, which is not only efficient but also environmentally friendly.
Nowadays, with the ever-growing threatening concern of global warming and climate changes, many are taking the initiative to switch to green energy.
We have discussed so many energy types that it may sound confusing. Below mentioned are the various forms and resources used to create energy power.
What are the types of energy?
- Nuclear energy
- Coal energy
- Oil energy
- Hydropower energy
- Natural gas energy
- Wind energy
- Solar energy
- Hydrogen energy power
- Geothermal energy
As mentioned above, there are many countries promoting green energy for consumption. Hence, switching to an eco-friendlier alternative product to protect the future.
A great example of this is Aggreko’s products. They are leading suppliers of products that are promoting green energy power, such as, solar panels, biodiesel fuel generators, and much more. There are endless benefits of shifting to a renewable source of energy, and going green!
What are the advantages of renewable energy?
- The topmost benefit is to prevent from polluting the environment any further.
- These energies won’t run out or go scarce. Energy is made using natural resources, unlike fossil fuels- that get over after a period of time.
- In general, the maintenance of equipment that operates in renewable energy is relatively lower, than those types of machinery that operate in fossil fuel. The best example is the solar panel, you can install those and forget you have to repair or maintain it, for the next twenty-five years.
- The switch to g green energy does us a big favour on the electricity bills! In the long run, one can save more money. Indeed, an investment that assures a higher return on investment. For example, solar energy is produced using the sunrays; therefore, there is no cost involved. Besides that, electricity is available all year round. Thus, one does not have to worry about the fee to pay when reconnecting the current line or fear any power cuts.
- As mentioned, renewable energy does not produce pollution or greenhouse gases. Thus, it is a prominent choice for daily usage. Besides that, there are several health benefits too!
- These energies are produced locally; therefore, they are more relied on. Also, in an overall perspective, the cost of producing renewable energy is relatively cheaper- which means lower cost for customers.